Tuesday, June 26, 2012

monday pinks!

Monday. Was. Almost. Perfect.
and so was Sunday. Almost.

This was my #ootd heheheh (for Sunday). Basically felt slack and didn't see the point of dressing up. Shirt's a matching one with Weiren 'cos we're cool like that and it's men XS... almost fits me just nice. Just a little loose at the shoulder (and my mom found a hole in the shirt, :( )



and then I got depressed for a moment because I lost my favourite favourite pink rubber band that has been with me for the past 2 years T_T
WHERE DID YOU GO. I MISS YOU SO.

So... I took a whole bunch of lousy rubber bands and put it on my wrist to bring to hostel instead. It didn't cheer me up although it was beautifully rainbow!
And it reminded me of when we put these around our wrists and it was fashion LOL. I'm bringing the old trend back ya'll!


Sunday night was busy busy busy but I managed to watch the finale of Korra and I want to kill myself. WHAT KIND OF LOUSY SHIT ENDING WAS THAT MAN I MEAN REALLY IT IS THE WORST ENDING EVER.

I digress.

First day of school was normal UNTIL Yunsil came back to school!
After disappearing for a year+, she's finally back <3 and she is rocking it! 


We met at Clementi Mall after my ARP. Swensens for dinner and some household shopping -.-"

On a side note,
I got plastic-cut...


You can't really see it 'cos my camera sucks but yeah........
by my chem notes...
on the first day of school.

It's a warning.
Horrible, terrible, warning.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home