Wednesday, July 04, 2012

food food food food food food food

Photos from the previous saturday's sakae sushi:






Hehe, I was lying, there are no photos of food actually. It's all people people people people.

YOUTH DAY (1st July) @ SHANGRI-LA HOTEL (THE LINE)

jsdflkajsdlfkajslf;ajksflkjsd
the day was too awesome for me to put it down in words.
Helping MJ put on make-up was one of the best moments hehe. She just looks..... amazing. (Photos up soon cos ji-hyun's too busy to upload)
I had close interaction time w/ Hannah and  Irfan as well :( cute kidsssssssssss.


the kids T_T (and a very unglam shot of myself)





and even after wearing wedges - still the shortest -.-"


we went to watch spiderman afterwards hehehe at cathay! SPIDEYMAN. Andrew Garfield.. Emma Stone... best combination EVER.










One of most memorable youth day? LOL.
Now back to studying and trying to pass my modules T_T








0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home