Saturday, June 16, 2012

Boyz Nite Out

So....
Friday, got free tickets to Boyz Nite Out (BNO) from Aubrey ^_^"
Honestly, not really relevant to me PLUS considering how out of KPOP I am now, I didn't know why I attended it anyway.
Was pretty bored for half of the concert but hey, free tickets!


So, teen top, B1A4, 7.9.4.2. Jay Park, SHINee.
I actually spent more of my time looking at fans and going "I can't believe I was like one of them a few months back" LOL.
I mean, minus the screaming and going "OPPPPPPPPPPARRRRRRR"
Some of the fans were just plain rude. Like, you don't have to eat fries while a group non-relavant to you is performing right...
And because we were seated in the "free ticket" section, there were a few "old" people sitting there sleeping.. I mean really, if you were this uninterested, don't have to come.

The stadium was rather empty. Honestly felt that if it was going to be this empty, must as well hold it in expo or a smaller venue.

After BNO, visited marble slab creamery to get fat:


Hung around a bit and talked about life......... I think.
Super duper exhausted. 'Cos it was a Friday and the concert made me lose hope in mankind. LOL KIDDING.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home