Monday, October 07, 2013

eventful one week.

so the exams have ended and I must say that I've had a pretty eventful half a week so far! and many more to come I hope!

Right after math, I had a beautiful date with Diane. First time eating at Wild Honey after eyeing it for like 1 month?! Super yumz yumz. And their vanilla latte was super ex but definitely 100 times better than the one in Starbucks.





So that was Thursday.
Friday I had a crazy class korean BBQ buffet thing (treat courtesy of Yi AN HAHAHA). caught Runner Runner w/ Nikki and Shi Ni. Had dinner + drinks with Isaac.
Super tiring omg. Like I never had such a long crazy fun (money spending) day in FOREVER.





And of course, Saturday was the stay home day with my family as we planned for our Japan trip. Omg super can't wait for it to happen. The itinerary looks packed and omg so much sight seeing and food and zen gardens that I need to go to HAHAHA. (yay I love zen)

Went jigsaw puzzle shopping with my family on Sunday and had some Jap food in a restaurant under Ajisen Chain. As usual, Ajisen disappoints. But their dessert is to die for!!!!!




And last but not least, my week concluded with the bitch club! supper @ 85, playing childhood games at a nearby fitness corner and chilling at starbucks till late!!

Wooh. Can't wait for the cruise on Wednesday with the classssss ;)

- Jean.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home