Thursday, August 14, 2014

3. 4. Trauma

Day 3: PENTATONIXXXXX.

Okay, that was the main highlight of the day. Other than the fact that my womb decided to punch me several times and dragged the pain out and I had to sit through a very confusing but enriching lesson on molecular genetics and lug around 2 super thick textbooks (thank you kind senior who gave me the mol ten text book for free). PENTATONIX WAS SO AMAZING. It's been so long since I've ever felt so enchanted and star struck! Honestly, who needs clubbing when you've got pentatonix!!!

Day 4: I HATE THURSDAYSSSSSSS.

Honestly, the only good thing that happened was um... yeah, nothing.
Also I managed to miss the whole tutorial balloting session because I assumed CM1401 would be in Iteration 2.
Lesson learnt: Don't assume, and don't be a fool.

Lab early morning tomorrow, time to read my lab notezz!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home